Password security is one of the most vital things in managing your eBiz. Passwords are the first line of security to safeguard confidential personal and company data. Surprisingly, some e-biz owners listen to the very important security measure. You can find the online team password manager for the best protection of your business passwords.
Below are a number of tips given by various computer security companies. Each password has to meet these minimal rules:
1. It should include upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
2. The password has to be a minimum of 8 characters but the longer the better.
3. It should not include words, names, email addresses, birth dates, social security numbers, home addresses or telephone numbers.
4. It shouldn't utilize normally abbreviated text messaging letters and phrases. These words and letter combinations are inserted into the devious password breaking software programs.
5. Do not type passwords into a document and store it on your computer.
6. A different password should be used for every single website or accounts.
7. Do not write them down and save them in an easily accessed place near your own PC. The first location a hacker appears if they have the chance would be to check whether it is listed beneath your computer!
It is becoming nearly impossible to recall all the passwords an individual needs especially when you are working on an eBiz. Many with net businesses have heaps of accounts and websites that are password protected. Password safety and managing software make the task much simpler and secure.